video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 2 March 2015

Prosecutor Sebastien Michaud racist against the less fortunate in the Republique de la Madawaska????

I need a picture of the guy so I can more information on this individual!!

Why would a Prosecutor base a case on lies????

Something IS VERY wrong in this case!!!!

As I told the court this morning - What other person have this happened to????

Answer by Provincial Judge Julian Dickson - Never mind other people Mr.LeBlanc. Worry about yourself!!!!

Here I am protecting myself against a lunatic and the Courts don't want to hear the evidence!!!

Does anyone have a picture of Sebastien Michaud?

Email it to me at oldmaison@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment