video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 2 March 2015

New Brunswick Provincial Judge Julian Dickson will not grant Blogger a fair hearing!!!!

This is nuts!!!!!

I found out this morning that he signed the papers the last day that the 6 months limitation was going to be over!!!

I asked him if he signed the papers and at first he said - No!!!!

But quickly changed his mind 15 seconds later...

I asked - Who was in the room with you????

His answer - That's confidential!!!!

No proper hearings and a Judge agreeing to secret Court room stuff!!! Is this China????

I want to put a complaint but the system are protecting these people!!!

I guess I will have to go after the Politicians!!!!!

Stay tuned!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment