video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Why did Deputy Chief Andre Madore and Sgt Rejean Coutiurier of the Edmundston Police Force arrested Blogger on the Streets in Fredericton???




It was a week this afternoon these two thugs approached me near the New Brunswick Legislature asked me to go for a ride at the Police Station.




I just came back from the deep woods. < left the City for 4 days > I will admit it has been a VERY hectic week. With Donald Trump elected as President that same evening.

How come the media are not asking questions on how can two Cops from the Edmundston Police Force come to this City and grab a citizen with no uniform police present. I understand President Trump took all the attention and everyone was hungover the next day...:P...I asked Fredericton SGT Dwight Doyle < who was in charge of the area > if he knew the two Cops from the Edmundston Police where in his jurisdiction??? He told me he didn't have a clue what was going on!!!!!


Deputy Chief Andre Madore from the Edmundston Police Force told me they have been working on this case against me for over one year and a half. I might add he also told me he never saw or read the Bernard Richard Report.

This goes to show me the Police didn't take his report seriously especially the part of dealing with people who are emotionally disturb.

The situation could have turned VERY ugly after they grab me because God knows what could have happened. Thank God...I never punch one of them!!!!





After a closer look at the video...I guess it did say Edmundston Police. I never saw the details because I was focusing on the stranger coming from behind me.

Do they REALLY believe that this Blogger was going to go into a vehicle with two strangers????

Sorry...this wasn't going to happen.

What put me on edge is when Deputy Chief Andre Madore smirked at his partner meaning - We have to listen to him???






I knew right then that I was in trouble. Because don't ever forget - WHAT YOU TELL THEM WILL BE USE AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW!!!!

The media is not covering this issue and I'm VERY surprise because on social media this issue is being debated BIG TIME!!!!!

How much money have the taxpayers paid for this foolishness???? These are good questions!!!!!

Who is behind this case???? Why are the Fredericton Police keep on going after the Blogger???? The Liberal Government is playing a role???

I have a complaint that I was ready to give to the Attorney General last week about the trial of the idiotic Poet and the Lawsuit against the Fredericton Police for telling my Internet Provider that I was exploiting Kids for Sex!!!

Now that the Fredericton Police have shut down the Scanner so therefore they have no watch dogs. I expect them to shut down this blogger in the near future.

I am filling a complaint to the New Brunswick Police Commission as soon as possible. We need a hearing of why the Fredericton Police are going to the extreme to cause me harm.

Funny part is I was during the last few weeks starting to feel at ease with the members of the Fredericton Police Force but sadly we are back to square one.

I am VERY edgy and upset on what just happen. We must get rid of these steroid gorillas a soon as possible before a citizen gets killed!!!!

Where's out phony Mayor Mike O'Brien in this issue???? What did the Police Chief Leanne Fitch know about this issue????




What did the staff of the Edmundston Police force approve this???






So many questions and during the next few weeks I will be hunting down the Politicians and Officials on the street about my concerns. Especially right near the New Brunswick Legislature.  How many other people have vanished from the streets because of our Police Force????

For you newcomers..here's the video when I was approached by two strangers. They quickly said - Mr.LeBlanc..come with us for a ride at the Police Station. I quickly when for my camera.






I had my camera on in my jacket inside the Police station but these clowns didn't know!!! Notice when he said - You will not see a lawyer but only talk to one. This is the way they do this. A lawyer on the phone tells you not to tell them anything but they still question you till the end.







Someone made a little video of the confrontation!!!







and the comments began of the arrest.





So? Is it only me or if there a story in this case????

1 comment :

  1. So, fast forward to November 15th, 2016 and no charges have been laid against the "infamous Blogger" Charles Leblanc. Why? What was the purpose of the altercation on the street in the general area of the Legislature in Fredericton, NB? There are many unanswered questions, but this does not pass the smell test. Something is wrong here. Tax Payer John

    ReplyDelete