video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 6 November 2016

Dameda Restaurant on Queen Street in Fredericton gave a good chuckle to the Blogger!!!



I noticed a nice meal on a tray outside this new Restaurant. I was told the owners were Vietnamese!!!

I believe the owners felt sorry for the panhandlers on Queen Street so they offered a free meal.

The next day, I saw a female worker working outside the Restaurant. I stopped and asked - What's with the tray with food outside the restaurant anyway???

She answered - The owners are Buddhism!!! Every morning they offer a meal giving thanks to their God!! < something like that >

I laughed and told her that I believe they were trying to help the homeless...

She did tell me a homeless person walked inside the restaurant and asked for a Doggy Bag!!!

Only in Fredericton...

They will learn to put a cover over their offering because the Pigeons and not the Homeless will be hanging around...lol..

No comments :

Post a Comment