video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Blogger will launch an official complaint against Crown Prosecutor Kathryn Gregory!!!!

Where does she live anyway???? Snobby neighborhood????

I just couldn't believe her arrogant attitude in Court yesterday!!!!

It's bad enough SHE LIED in court but was VERY rude when I was talking to the Court!!!

Of Course Racist Judge Julian Dickson supported her. Therefore dismissing my concerns.

Does anyone have a picture of this snobby woman????

Email it to me at oldmaison@yahoo.com

There's something VERY wrong in this case and I will be confronting the Politicians about these snobby racist special prosecutors!!!!

Please email me her picture so I can make her as infamous as Dan Bussieres!!!

1 comment :

  1. according to her fb profile she plays Cricket and does yoga. 2 of the snobbiest activities known to man. i bet she lives in a nice house on snob row. she is pretty hot too.

    ReplyDelete