video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Blogger might protest Racist New Brunswick Special Prosecutors Cory Roberts, Sebastien Michaud and Kathryn Gregory in front of the Carleton Place during the summer months in Fredericton!!!!

DSC_8048

I realize this might look like someone who knows he's guilty and I'm just pulling any stunts of not having to go to Trial.

But I promise you this is not the case.

I know I'm not Guilty and that's the way it is!!!

What really bothers me is this Racist Special team of Cory Roberts, Sebastien Michaud and Kathryn Gregory want to convict me without a per trial. You know a little hearing to find out if there's enough evidence.

This so-called legal team and Provincial Judge Julian Dickson met in a room the last day that the limitation date would have been done. They refuse to tell me who was in that room?

This China style of Justice should not be allowed!!

To make matter worst they told me that I had no right to a lawyer. How many other people from the less fortunate population have this happen to????

Yes....I must educate the public with a protest in front of the Attorney General Office of this Racist Special Team!!!

Maybe the Liberal Government are behind this??? Who knows? But I will be confronting the Liberal MLA'S during the next few weeks on this issues. Racism must be confronted and destroyed!!!!

Maybe I should add the word Fascist???

But if you have seen Kathryn Gregory lies and attitude in Court? You would call it Racism!!!!

Picture 5878

1 comment :

  1. Lying in court is that not a crime?

    Why would she not be charged for committing a crime in court?

    Is that enough to lose her rights to be a lawyer?

    Is there not a law society that reprimands lying lawyers?

    ReplyDelete