video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 24 May 2015

Ernest Angley is still alive at 93 years old!!!!

e

I remember watching his television Programs every Sunday morning in the early 1980s. Those were the days I was working at the Shipyard in Saint John.

Then one day, Ernest Angley told his audience that he would be at the Lord Beaverbrook Arena in Saint John.

I told my Boss that I would arrive late at work because I wanted to attend his service.

The reason I wanted to attend was that I wanted to QUIT SMOKING!!!!

My Boss gave me the ok and away I went!!!!

Many people showed up at Mental or physical problems. Some were wheeled in in their beds by their parents. Hoping they would be cured by the so known Preacher of God!!!

Then came the time he asked the audience if anyone who wish to quit smoking???? PLEASE COME TO ME!!!

I was there with 50 others and he began to hit every on their forehead. One by one everyone fell to the floor. Lets not forget that I had ADHD in those days and I didn't know it!!!

It was scary watching all those people dropping like rain. Once it come to me, I did the same action and knocked out!!!

Once at work, the Boss asked me - Did you quit smoking????

I did quit for 2 days...but sadly the devil return to my body but I would learn that it takes my God to help me quit this awful habit. It takes self discipline. I would quit this awful habit 30 years later....:)

No comments :

Post a Comment