video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 29 May 2015

Fascist Tyrant Quebecois Dan Bussieres returns at the New Brunswick Legislature with Gift for Pain in the Ass Blogger!!!!

Yes...I never had any problems at the Legislature for a couple of years but Security came after me Thursday!!!!!

I knew something was up!!!

I will give more details soon..

I have a video of the confrontation!!!

newbrunswicklegislature

Charles,

So Dan the little bitch is back on a power trip?

osti, calice de tabernack.

ste dose la veut yink de lattention hin?

Y mankes sa que tu bloges pas about luis darnieremend hin?

So congrats mon fkin de quebecois, Charles va back te blogger.

ej tavais dit que si tu lessait charles trankille y te blogerai pas but I guess tu mankes lattention.

--maurice the homeless guy--

5 comments :

  1. So Dan the little bitch is back on a power trip?
    osti, calice de tabernack.
    ste dose la veut yink de lattention hin?
    Y mankes sa que tu bloges pas about luis darnieremend hin?
    So congrats mon fkin de quebecois, Charles va back te blogger.
    ej tavais dit que si tu lessait charles trankille y te blogerai pas but I guess tu mankes lattention.

    --maurice the homeless guy--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ste tapette la avec les sunglasses semble in vres rongeu de patte de table.
    Ej pisserait pas dvan lui.
    Y doit etre in bum chum a Dan.

    --maurice the homeless guy--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, here we go again, Charlie. The good ole days of Dan Da Man and our beloved gastapo have, indeed, returned. GO GIT 'IM, BOYS, ARREST HIM, ARREST HIM. MY GOAL IS TO PUT HIM IN JAIL FOR A LONG, LONG TIME!!! We shall erect a moat AND an electric fence around MOI MAISON to keep out blogger, riff raff, and all idiot NEW BRUNSWICOIS, QUEBECOIS, and, indeed, any other asshole 'cois that may cause any of my honorable and loyal subjects to be offended. I mean, holy shit, man, we jist can't have dat. Ya know what I mean?? I shall secure the premises of the "DEMOCRATIC" house of da people with armored helicopters, fighter jets, land mines, hand grenades, and all other means at moi desposal.
    I shall be watchin' you, Blogger, so don't pull nuttin' cute, or I jist may have to deploy all my friends from da local posse to wield their mighty billy clubs and tazers in absolute and total defence of MOI MAISON, the house that MOI built.
    We'll pick you up for Church in da mornin', my friend. See ya den.

    LUV DA HELL OUTTA YA BOOBIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan is all exited because he will save money on the new tampon tax rule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well,Well,Well: Finally something to leave a comment about the bugs bunny and tweedy show is back. Charles as Silvester the cat always looking for trouble. On the fence, under the fence, Silvester walking on Dan's turf looking for that perfect opportunity Dan the man as Tweety would say I thought I saw a blogger I MUST TEACH BLOGGER LESSON, I must call for help I'm going too teach this dam cat a lesson your not going to be allowed to come and go when ever you feel like it, The fence is their for a reason stay away Silvester.

    ReplyDelete