video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 3 May 2015

New Brunswick Racist Prosecutor Sebastien Michaud pushes charge against Blogger!!!!

Someone from the Attorney Office is pushing this guy!!!!!

He makes it a big deal that I admit in punching the idiot poet in this video!!!! Sure I did punched him after he approached me in a drunken and shouting manner. He took a swing at me and I defended myself. Something IS VERY wrong in our Justice System. I must stay calm...My God..it's hard!!!!

Our system is corrupt.....

Here's the video is writing about -



5 comments :

  1. Charles,

    Have you started packing up your apartment yet? You should because many of us will be thrilled when you get provided with a stay at the new correctional facility in Shediac.

    You hide behind the adhd crap yet are quite able to work, errr, keep a blog running. So get off the public teat and find a job when you are released from jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out for that big hairy burly man named Bubba when you go to Shediac or Renous. He might look at you and go steady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice Mr. Michaud made no effort to ask the police or complainant to verify if the video was the one in question. There is a big smell of rat in this letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self defense-You are justified in using force to defend yourself against an unlawful assault provided you did not provoke the assault and the force you use is not meant to cause death or grievous bodily harm. Im surprised the crown would be so stupid to tell you how he thinks he is going to persecute you, he must young....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really need to look up the definition of "racist".

    ReplyDelete