video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 5 May 2015

I predict the NDP will win a Majority in Alberta tonight!!!

I don't even know the name of the Premier but I know once the Leader of the Opposition crossed the Floor and lost the nomination?

I immediately knew something was wrong. Someone told me today the Alberta Government spent all the so-called Heritage funds < Billions of dollars > in the Tar Sands. Is that true???

NDP Majority!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Ralph Klein is drunkingly spinning in his grave. The whole "a vote for the NDP is a vote for Harper" idea that the Liberals push also might be a tougher sell in the wake of the NDP's breakthrough in Alberta, and continued strong numbers in Quebec. Trudeau's going to have to be seriously on his game, or it may be Mulcair that's making the legitimate argument that the "anybody but Harper" vote needs to unite behind the NDP.

    ReplyDelete