video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 1 May 2015

What was the television show that talk about the cure of the Common Cold???

I have been sick for the last 3 days...Cough..cough and cough!!!! I stayed home yesterday but went out today. We were talking about the cure for the common cold....

I said - Where have I heard that line in a television show?

I just couldn't remembered where I heard that line. Late in the day..I GOT IT!!!!

Would you know the television show before I post the video?



2 comments :

  1. GOOD OLE GRANNY!!!! She had a cure for everything. And it sure-as-hell had to be legal, 'cause if it wasn't, ole Uncle Jed wouldn't have allowed it in the house. And I'll tell ya somethin' else, Charlie, if we had a few more Granny Clampet's and Archie Bunker's around, this ole world would be one helluva lot better off. LONG LIVE GRANNY AND ARCHIE!!!!

    LUV YA BUD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I good stiff drink of 151 proof is the answer and a 12 pack of beer , bluuu bluuu bluuu just ask the one and only DR. "G.M.M." she is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete