video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 28 November 2014

WOW!!!! Provincial Judge Mary Jane Richards denied my request!!!! Fredericton Lawyer Edward Derrah is allow to lie in Court!!!!

Mr. Leblanc,

I’ve attached a copy of the request you made for a court recording from R. v. Gaudet. Please be advised that this request has been denied.

Thank you,

Katherine Katherine Thériault Supervisor, Court Attendance, Fredericton Region Surveillante, Préposé(e)s aux Tribunaux Région de Fredericton Department of Justice / Ministère de la justice I was going to drop this issue but now I guess that's out of the question!!!!

Lawyer Edward Derrah I believe told the court last Monday that my assault was justified because I'm a guy who takes video and pictures.

I have to visit the Justice Building to find out what's the next step!!!

To have a Lawyer tell the court this and the victim is not allow to defend himself???

Here's the video-

UPDATE - I WILL GET THE TRANSCRIPT OF WHAT I WANTED!!! Maybe we can close this issue afterall...:(

5 comments :

  1. So, it's true: there really is no transparency in the way our province is governed or in the courts. The judge must really want to hide something, or maybe she is just doing what they all do - protecting the lawyers. This comes in the week that Legal Aid idiot Doug Smith told a judge that a woman who had been sexually abusing and exploiting a 15 year old boy should get a lighter sentence than a man doing the same thing... I think there is a lot of inbreeding in the government and legal circles. That's all I can think of to explain their crass, unlawful behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You a guy can plead guilty so therefore there's not a trial. His lawyer can tell the Judge the reason he assaulted the victim and tell the reason why he did this but the victim can't fight those false accusations to the Judge????

    Something is not right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there is any REAL proof the Fredericton Police told your internet provider anything. Your whole complaint is rooted in conjecture. That's why your complaints go unanswered. Show me the proof instead of a typo on a standard form letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the crown sees it fit to attempt to deal with it; they will if they think it's going to result in a reduced sentence that won't sit well with the prosecutor.

    You also haven't been very clean yourself LeBlanc. I wouldn't expect anyone to cut you any slack. Your reputation got you this stigma, and you won't clean it off easily.

    If someone like me got into a scrap, and the defense said "It happened because the victim deserves it" The crown or my lawyer would object to that, and state why. The fact the crown likely didn't object is because you do indeed video tape people without consent first. The fact in this case you didn't video tape that person is irrelevant.

    Bitch and complain all you want LeBlanc, but you OWN this lack of protection....deal with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon,1807,Police are trained professionals and Liars and do not make typos Idiot!

    Charles is the victim services supposed to contact you for Victim Impact Statement ??

    ReplyDelete