video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 17 November 2014

Randy Dickinson Chairman of New Brunswick's Human Rights Commission will no longer talk about the issue of the less fortunate!!!

I saw the guy at the Federal Liberal Nomination Saturday and asked - Are we going to fight for the less fortunate? I asked without my camera and I received a VERY rude answer that he was upset because of an old interview I made. I believe he means this one - I was surprise the Human Rights don't care about the less fortunate. I believe it's time for Randy to be shown the door. I did made one last video with the Jerk!!! It's time to get rid of the Commission is they don't wish to fight for a certain group or culture of this Province.

No comments :

Post a Comment