video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Why is Acadian Racist new Fredericton Deputy Police Chief Martin Gaudet being promoted as the second coming by Brad Woodside and the Irving Media???

martingaudet



A few weeks ago, I noticed this idiot walking downtown with a golden Hat. I shouted - There's the Turncoat Acadian!!!

He's the guy who began the HUGE battle between myself and the Cops!!!!

It's this piece of shit who pushed the double standard against the less fortunate in this City!!

He's the one who began my campaign with the Blowhorn!!!

I might add he's the guy who accused me of having Sex with Kids!!

So? Why are we praising this piece of work???

He's the worst Cop that ever set foot in this City and now we're praising him as he's God????

I noticed the Courts are being full because of the new system of the Cops going after the less fortunate and the New Deputy Police Chief must have a say in this

Many bad years are coming because of this so-called human being!!!...BEWARE!!!!

You heard it here first!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment