video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 30 July 2015

Blogger will drop Fund Raiser website and represent himself against False charge of Assault!!!!

Picture 15272


 


I am a strong believer there's a reason for everything!!! Our Justice System and Police Force are so corrupt that the little guy have to defend themselves against this huge racist system!!!!

The Fredericton Police charged me with a false charge of Assault but it was a summary charge!!!!

This crooked system are charging everybody with a SUMMARY charge so the accuse can't have a fair hearing!!!

SUMMARY means -

1- New Brunswick Legal Aid WILL NOT grant you a lawyer!!!!

2- You have no right to a Preliminary hearing!! < to find out if there's enough evidence to proceed to court? >

To make matters worse? Once you show up in court? You will be greeted by Duty Counsel. They will act like a Filter Queen Saleman!!!

They approached you and make you feel important!!!

They tell you that they have reach a deal with the Prosecutor...the deal goes like this - 3 months of probation and a couple of hours of Community work!!! The MOST IMPORTANT issue is you'll be OUTTA OF HERE in 5 minutes!!!!

You reply to the salesman ....opppsss Duty Counsel - I'M NOT GUILTY!!!!!

He asked you - Do you have a lawyer??? < knowing you have no money >

You reply - No!!! I can't afford one!!!

The Duty Counsel continues to press on with a louder voice - CAN YOU REPRESENT YOURSELF IN COURT??? < Very different language of words in that Court Room >

The poor individual replies - I can't because I don't understand the system and the law???

The Duty Counsel goes for the kill by asking - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO??? < Knowing the poor soul have seconds to decide >

At the end...the poor individual pleads Guilty and the Fredericton Police are VERY happy because he's in their system!!

That's what happened to me in 2012 and the Cops raided my place 3 days later accusing me to exploit kids for Sex!!!





So???? The battle will continue for August 26th!!!! The Judge told me that I might end up in Jail if I'm found Guilty and New Brunswick Legal Aid says - No chance of going to jail!!!

I met with a lawyer and he told me I would need $4,000 to $5,000 to get a good lawyer to fight this false charge.

The problem is I was going to set up a Bank Account in my name but my supporters told me my welfare check will be cut off and I would become homeless!!

I replied - Who cares??? It's the system who told me that I had my right to a lawyer!!!! What else can I do???

Then I realized people are afraid to add their name to a account!!!!

Everyone have ideas but nobody wants to step forward!!!! All we need was a link to a Bank account and it was full speed ahead!!!!

But sadly this is not the case so I drop the fund raiser idea and will represent myself against this corrupt system!!!

It was a rough go the last appearance but on August 26th? I will be cross examining the Cops who accuse me to have Sexs with kids!!!



One retired lawyer told me this case have so many legs that the trial could take 2 to 3 weeks!!!

I'm the one on trial in this case but I'm a strong believe that the Justice System and Police are the ones on trial!!!

We have never learn nothing from the murder of Ron Francis so maybe we can learn from this case?



ronfrancis



I'm not nervous but but angry at the System that would allow this case in Court in the first place!!!

Since there's no chance to get a lawyer? I will be blogging the issues from here till August 26th!!!!

As I told the Judge - If this is happening to me? What other people is this is happening to that will never see the light of day in the media???

Racist Provincial Judge Julian Dickson answered - Mr.LeBlanc??? You SHOULDN'T BE worried about other people!! YOU SHOULD ONLY BE CONCERN ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!

He's not Catholic!!!! That's for sure!!!!

Truly stay tuned!!!!

3 comments :

  1. I pray for the soul of Ron Francis every day, and I am disgusted that I did not make the long car trip in December to visit him in jail before Christmas, though I was a complete stranger. I do not know how he died, but it really was a form of murder if he killed himself, because the RCMP and the New Brunswick authorities hounded the poor man to death. Mr. LeBlanc, to me you are a hero. I have a few choice words for the government of Canada, and it is election time for the scumbags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray every day for the soul of Ron Francis, and I thought he killed himself - or am I wrong -- he was certainly hounded to death by the authorities for no reason except cruelty. I despise myself for not making an effort to visit him at Christmas in jail, and the fact that I was a stranger and lived several hours away - no excuse. The man is now dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray every day the Lord will rid us finally of Charles.

    ReplyDelete