video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 14 November 2015

PEOPLE FROM FRANCE HAVE FORGOTTEN JE SUIS CHARLIE!!! WILL THEY FORGET THIS TRAGEDY ALSO????

I BLOGGED THIS STORY OVER ONE MONTH AGO AND MADE THIS VIDEO A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!



A friend of mine took off for France for a Vacation.

The individual asked me if I wanted something from France?

At first...I said - Nope....

But after thinking about it..I said - OUIIIIII!!!!!1 There's something I want from La France!!!....:)

I want 2 Extra Large T-Shirts of - JE SUIS CHARLIE!!!!

jesuischarlie

After all my battles with the Police, Justice System and the Fredericton Irving Paper?

blogger

This t-shirt will be perfect and I will wear it with pride!!!...:)

Sadly...after looking around this area in France...the individual couldn't find a Je suis Charlie t-shirt!!...:(

So? Has France forgotten the tragedy? Have France turned the page? Where are these Je suis T-shirts? How come the store keepers in France don't sell them???

No comments :

Post a Comment