video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 21 November 2015

Why does the City of Fredericton and Fredericton Mayor Brad Woodside believe it's above the law????? Provincial Government must investigate!!!

Had the Fredericton Police at City Hall today...it was quite a day!!!!

frederictonpolice

Brad Woodside refuse to give me the disclosure of the warrant they sent me yesterday.



I went to the Justice Building today and they told me they didn't have anything on file. I was confused because Provincial Judge Mary Jane Richard signed the papers!!!

Here's my update after a hectic day -






The confrontation between Snobby Fredericton Clerk  Madonna Peddle and Blogger!!







Then the Police were called. < after I asked them to do so >






So? This issue is going to go on and on for months!!!< I hope I can handle it >

This Racist system must be investigated by the Province. Brad Woodside MUST resign for acting like he's above the law.

I will submit a complaint to the Justice Minister and Attorney General to investigate the City of Fredericton!!

Thank God the Legislature will be opening because this issue or system will be asks to the Politicians and Bureaucrats.

1 comment :

  1. The Mayor, who invents by-laws, and speaks into a dead microphone for the Pride Procolamation, and the inventor of tickets can no longer rule this town, He is so low, snakes can't travel beneath him.

    ReplyDelete