video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 26 November 2015

BIG SPECIAL DEAL ENDS AT LIQUOR STORE TONIGHT!!!

  1. C


Hi Charles.. I see all those posts where you are watching the waistline, then those big meals?

I think you should switch to light beer. I was into the liquor store today, for one hell of a good buy on Coors Light. If you buy 2 you only pay $18.99 each..Shit, thats as good as Quebec pricing without having to visit those places at all. I thought the newpaper was wrong, the gal who took my money said its on Bud light and Coors light both..some kind of mistake..only today. You better get at er and get some. Stock er up Bud., keep those pounds away.Good thing uyoure off those damn cancer sticke, eh. on The latest on Commissionaire Wayne Grant!!! Wife is VERY worried!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Gezz ol cripe Charlie..im gonna get some of dat.The neybur tells me wre gonna get som eof dem Syrious refugee guys on the block, the house not rented.Make good welcome bienevenu thingy. I guess dat lanquage lady in freddy gonna make sure lots spek french eh. Good ta know.

    ReplyDelete