video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 13 May 2016

Nice walk up Hanwell yesterday and my Doctor told me that at my age? I'm a Superman!!!!

IMGP4414

I have a VERY smart doctor....I will not mention his name in this blog because he's the private guy type!!!

Not like my old Doctor Yogi Sehgal!!!..LOL


yogisegal


So therefore I will respect his privacy...< I don't fool around with Nurses or Doctors...lol >

Remember the UNB Nurse who took my Blood Pressure and they were VERY concern because my left arm was 144/96 and my right arm was 137/92???


By the way? All Men in the Downtown area should contact her by phone or email!!!



unbsurvey


They sent me a remainder to visit my Doctor and I did just that!!!

I walked from my place at the bottom of Westmorland Street to the top of Hanwell in 45 minutes...< not bad >

I showed this paper to my Doctor -


charlesleblanc



He told me that he saw me on the news and the numbers could be connected to stress but not really something to be concern about..



frederictonpoliceforce



The secret to take your blood pressure the Doc told me if you have to relax in the Doctor's office or home for 2 minutes before going for the test!!!

WE DID JUST THAT!!!

My new Blood Pressure was 120/84!!!!

I got the results from my blood Tests I had at the Hospital last week and everything is FINE!!!! SUPERMAN FINE!!!...:p

P.S. Don't forget....relax for 2 minutes before test...:)

No comments :

Post a Comment