video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 15 June 2015

What advantage is there for the Fredericton Police or the Rat Patrol to stop this hillbilly from riding his bicycle and exercise???


The situation is getting REALLY bad especially when I heard last week on the radio from the Park Patrol bragging if they have given tickets already!!!

We know Racist Fredericton Police Chief Leanne Fitch is dead set for the less fortunate and the Minorities to exercise!



I tried to get a comment from her last week but no luck!!!



I did get Councillor Stephen Chase a few days after!!!!



I have been on the Trails looking for the Rat Patrol but no luck!!!

Bragging on the Police Scanner of giving tickets is not right and I'm going to put in a complaint!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment