video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 22 June 2015

Tyrant Dan Bussieres sends Idiot New Brunswick Security after Blogger with false accusations!!!

NEWBRUNSWICKLEGISLATURE

Yes...a person must never let their guards down...< especially around the Legislature >

Dan Bussieres builted a fence at the New Brunswick Legislature because the Natives scared the Policians during a protest.

Myself...I have been going across the fence thousands of time without any hassle until a few weeks ago when Tyrant Dan Bussieres sent some Security after me.

I was chatting with a MLA until this happened!!!



I wonder why Dan Bussieres want to re-start the war????

At least it wasn't as the last time -













1 comment :

  1. I think we are seeing plenty of evidence that Mr. Irving's - I mean Mr. Gallant's government is no different to any of the previous ones.

    ReplyDelete