video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 16 June 2015

A Bicycle Helmet would ruin this fine image in Fredericton!!!!!!!

I noticed many girls riding their bicycle enjoying the wind flying through their hair!!

With the Fredericton Park or Rat Patrol bragging of how many tickets they are mgiving? These women are hitting the streets where it's safe because I haven't heard of a Cop giving a ticket to someone for exercising!!!

While taking pictures of the sun...

Picture 12349

This female came along....

Picture 12331Picture 12332Picture 12340Picture 12341Picture 12347

Too bad the Province and the City < especially are pushing this stupid law!!

I have been on the Walking Trail for the past week riding my Bike but never saw the Rat Patrol!!!

I heard they are all kids of the Fredericton Police Force!!

This should be interesting if they give me the chaswe!!!

Someone must fight these Racist little Bastards!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment