video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Fredericton Police sent person with mental illness to harm Blogger?

This is nuts and the Cops refuse to walk the beat in the Downtown Area during night or day!!!

Why don't the Cops walk the beat???

Ohhh??? Is it in their Union contract they don't walk???

While walking the street on a beautiful evening I was approached by a idiot!!!

After one minutes of being harass and push by this idiot, I remembered to turn on my camera!!!

Once you're confronted it's in my head to protect myself and not go for my weapon..I mean camera!!!

Sure wish I would have had it on when that idiot so-called Poet attack me on the street!!...:)..:

Here's the video -



I wonder if the Cops sent that idiot after me???


I was going to make a complaint to the Cops as I should have done with that Poet Ibiot but why bother???...idiot!!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Well anyone who has a bit of a brain knows the assault charge against you is nothing but another police harassment but who on top is giving the orders to prosecute.

    Lesbian police chief or higher

    Remember Charles the creator of the Universe is with you no matter what evil plan is brewing from evil people. At the end of life judgment will fall on the evil ones.

    ReplyDelete