video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Special Crown Prosecutor Sebastien Michaud will give Disclosure to Blogger in the morning!!!

Took long enough....sighhhhhh

Then we will know who is behind these false accusations....lets not forget that someone from the Crown Prosecutor Office accuse me of exploiting kids for Sex exactly three years ago Monday!!!

robbcostello

I never went against the Crown prosecutor as I did with the Public Safety Minister but something is VERY odd in this charge.

I might add that I don't have the rights to a Lawyer....

One thing is certain...the issue of the Fredericton Police Force will be debated during the trial. Maybe we finally can get some answers because the drunken Lunatic Poet Andrew Spencer confronted me and accuse me to be a Pedophile.

Truly stay tuned.....

No comments :

Post a Comment