video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 4 January 2015

Sgt Andrew MacDonald of the Fredericton Police Force huge mistake!!!



See the undercover Cop coming after me! Trying to stop me in covering a Protest!!! < He was soon fired afterwards >

Fredericton Police Force don't believe in Protests. This is the reason they had Cops with Rifles at the Legislature last Month.

The scary part in all this? There were no lawyer at the Police Station and they wanted me to signed conditions that I couldn't talk to any MLA'S pending my trial!!!!< I told them to take a hike >

Lafleur told me - If you don't sign these papers?  YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!

So? How many people are in jail because they were force to sign these ridiculous conditions????

Scary part is Mayor and Council are supporting these Clowns!!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment