video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Carla LeBlanc from Minto will laid to rest today!!!!



I just found out the sad News and it's VERY sad she died so young....I learned a lesson...when someone is in the hospital and emails you to visit them?

Don't let your busy world stand in your way!!!

Go and visit them. I didn't drop in for a visit and now she's gone...:(

Sadly it was Carla Birthday on December 31th. I left a message saying - Birthday? I taught you were dead???

No joking manner....maybe she was dead....:(

We have lost a great human being. She had a heart of Gold...

She always reminded me that she owns me a coffee...:)....If I'm allowed to go to heaven? I hope to have that cup of coffee with my good friend.

We have lost a great one and May Carla find peace that she had a Very difficult time to find in this life on Earth...

:(

Good Bye my friend and till we meet again....:)

No comments :

Post a Comment