video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 18 January 2015

Blogger expects his hundreds of Facebook Friends and close to 1,000 Twitter Followers to show up in court in the morning at 9:00am!!!!



Tomorrow morning I will be in court for a so-called assault charge...I might add they will label me as a pedophile < from the Fredericton Police > so I expect all of my hundreds of Facebook and Twitter friends to show up in support!!..

4 comments :

  1. Too bad I work in the morning Charles

    I would LOVE to see the law come down on your skinny ass. Time for sanity to return to the people of Fredericton, and it starts by putting you in JAIL. You have abused your talent for too long and its time for the citizens of Fredericton to put you down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Charles. The crusade against you by the City of Fredericton is one stupid move after another, and this assault charge against you is the latest example of that stupidity. The person who is bringing the charge against you is the same person who yelled in anger at woman gathered for last September's "Take Back the Night" rally - a rally to stop violence against women! I just can't believe the City could be so stupid as to bring this charge forward in our courts. If it wasn't sad, it would be right out of the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did your 1000s of followers show up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How'd you and your 1,000 supporters all fit in the courtroom?

    ReplyDelete