video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 15 January 2015

Fredericton Police vicious Prosecution continues against Blogger!!!!




I just got my disclosures and I can't say much because they forced me to sign papers not to share the information.

I just can't believe how far the Fredericton Police Force would go to put me in Jail???

They are still trying to portrait me as a pedophile and everything will be in Court!

I have people looking into the books to have the Province have an Public Inquiry on the Fredericton Police Force!

How can you bring a person in court by lies????

I showed this to a few people and they just can't believe what they read!!!

A Family is VERY upset that their names were forcefully dragged in this mess because of these false accusations by the Lunatic Poet!!!!!

I apologized to them last night but they are the main issue of this confrontation

The Police never bothered talking to them and this is insane!!!!!

Cops are too busy chasing people riding a bicycle without helmets while dead bodies and people are assaulted.. We need a true Police Force and not a bunch of clowns

I am going to make a complaint to the Minister of Justice and Attorney General after Monday.  This cannot go unchallenged.

Look at him going after women and the woman pleaded to the Cops to grab him but they didn't!!!!




The manner you see him shouting is the way manner he was when he approached me on the street. Idiot!!!


What a HUGE waste of money!!!!

...and to think I was ready to sit down with their lawyers to talk about my lawsuit???..lol

We need a major Television show like W-5 to investigate our Justice System and our Police Force!!

They never made a proper investigation and now a poor family will have to be drag in Court because the Cops and Prosecutor believe a drunken mentally ill Poet who harass people on the Streets.This is nuts!!!!

I will not show the video that's the center of this issue.....I will share after Monday!!!

If you see this Lunatic? Ignore him because he's a nut!!!!!




Truly stay tuned for Monday morning at 9:00am at the Justice Building!!!!

10 comments :

  1. Disclosure? Something that has to remain unpublished is like toilet paper,full of s##t,just dont let it stick to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't understand why the police would believe an individual who is known to go around town yelling and screaming at residents, including woman at a "Talk Back the Night" anti-violence rally. I smell a rat!

    The City of Fredericton is blind in their crusade against blogger Charles Leblanc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to justice in New Brunswick, where there is no such thing as a police investigation. "Go straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect any evidence because nobody will look at it." The cops NEVER investigate, especially not in Freddy or Murdermichi. The cops rely on the corrupt CPS and judges to finish their dirty work. I wish you luck Charles - there will be a lot to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my tax dollars went to paying for the disclosure report I want to see it. If it is BS I want to know. If the FP Farce and Miramichi Police Farce have not investigated before laying a charge, I want to know. If these people are wasting my money, I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe how the persecution of Charles LeBlanc by this supposed Legal System can continue. We have a Mayor who makes up by-laws to remove people protesting in front of City Hall; he is not charged. We have Police Officers protected by the system after commiting domestic assault. I guess its not what you know, but who you know. When will there be an enquiry into this system? Oh that's right, our Minister of Justice is a former cop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said 16:12. Not only is Min. of Justice a former cop, he is a former FPF cop - the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I firmly believe this was a setup by the Fredericton Police Farce. I saw and heard this idiot scream at the women at the "Take Back the Night" rally in front of City Hall, So this is "how low they can go".

    ReplyDelete
  8. 807

    So screaming at a March one night,means on a different day you can be knocked on your ass by Someone? No. No it does not.

    Someone is in your face yelling. Hitting them and knocking them on their ass is not a reasonable force response according to the law.

    Look at the person in the news this week.mthree people broke in and the owner shot one. Home owner is being charged for undue force. As it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ 14.08 You sound like a cop. In case you don't get it, that is an insult.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God bless 14:08, the very epitome of bleeding heart f----n' justice. I believe he's probably gay, but most definitely a maple leaf fan.

    ReplyDelete