video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Blogger is going to take it easy!!!

I was going to go at the Police Station today or tomorrow to press an assault charge against the idiotic Poet Andrew Spencer but I decided to take it easy.

I know the Justice System is corrupt and especially racist against the less fortunate.

I replayed and replayed the confrontation I had on July 3rd when the drunken so-called Poet confronted me on the streets in Fredericton.

I don't know the guy but I will admit that it was scary.

My God...Immigrants were running away from this drunken lunatic before he came after me.

In a year from now? I will be laughing at this saga.

I'm going to take it easy and see what they say in the disclosures...

No comments :

Post a Comment