video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 8 December 2016

It was a month ago I was grabbed by the Edmundston Police from the streets in Fredericton!!! Still no answers!!!!

I was certain the Irving media was going to investigate for more answers and why have the Police Force from Edmundston have been working on this case for 2 years. How much money is this costing? Why did they ignore the Bernard Richard Report? Why did Fredericton Police Chief Leanne Fitch lied to the public? So many questions but the media and the Politicians are saying NOTHING!!!!

They told the public the file will be given to the Prosecutor in a couple of weeks?

Which Prosecutor will take this case? Cameron Gunn who tried to get me jailed on a false charge? What is going on here????

A civil Lawyer is giving orders to arrest me??? What's going on????

How many other citizens have been kidnap from the streets by our Fascist Cops?????

Media should be doing their job!!!!















My Rant the next Day -







Look at this one....- Sgt. Bobbi Simmons-Beauchamp is the same cop who ordered the Cops to arrest me on Tuesday....The funny or strange part is she works with people with mental illness...SHE'S MENTAL HERSELF!!!

Listen to her voice -



I might add this so-called Cop encourage me to plead Guilty in Court for that Blow Horn issue...Cops SHOULD NOT be allow to do their business in a Court of Law...three days later they raided my place saying that I was exploiting Kids for Sex!!!

I might add while in the lobby of the Fredericton Police Headquarters....two Cops said - Bobbi Simmons lawyer.....she doesn't have enough money to proceed to a civil suit but she use taxpayers money to do her dirty word..

Bring on the charge...lets have a trial...these Cops from the Fredericton Police are idiots!!!! The public are in big danger!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Shows priority of your City. Also shows how corrupt they are.

    Amazing how easy they approve spending $250,000.00 per year just on you Charles.

    You must be link to organize mafia hahaha

    ReplyDelete