video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 29 December 2016

It's time for the New Brunswick Government to stop funding L'Acadie Nouvelle!!!



MY GOD???? They are making her look as if she was human!!!!

This line pissed me off - «Certains s’imaginent toutes sortes de choses. Il y a des gens qui pensent que la commissaire a toutes sortes de pouvoirs qu’elle n’a pas. Le pouvoir, c’est un pouvoir d’influence. Je n’ai aucun pouvoir décisionnel.»

I say - BULLSHIT!!!!

She contacted the City of Fredericton and told them that she was the Boss!!!!

1 comment :

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR, KATHY!!!!!!!!!! And you might note that I did, indeed, issue this decree in ONE, ONE official language of which I am very, very, very proud. Because, in case you haven't taken note, I am, indeed as big a part of this damn province as you'll ever be.

    ReplyDelete