video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 11 September 2016

9-11 happened 15 years ago this morning...Where where you that morning???

9-11

I was living in East Saint John. I woke up and saw the twin towers on fire.
At first, I believe it was an accident such as when a plane hit the Empire State Building years ago.
To this day many believe it the Americans themselves who were behind this attack!!!
I don’t think so but what the hell do I know?
I remember attending a few Church services after the attack.
Where were you on September 11th, 2001?
Very sad day to reflect…

img_6095

1 comment :

  1. working my tail off and still at it. work , sleep , work , sleep no time to enjoy life. but it's nice too have a job .

    ReplyDelete