video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Blogger Charles LeBlanc to stand Trial under false assault charge in the morning < WEDNESDAY > at 9:30am!!! SIX MONTHS IN JAIL????

FREDERICTONMAYORBRADWOODSIDECOURTandrewspence 



Tomorrow morning and Thursday are the big days my so-called assault trial will take place!!!

This idiotic so-called Poet is going to take a beating!! I have a lawyer from Moncton so it should be good because the CORRUPT Justice System in Fredericton does not know his style!!!

It is scary times because someone asked me last night - How much time you think you'll get for assaulting a Police Officer????

I replied - I DIDN'T ASSAULT A POLICE OFFICER!!!!

Here's the story I wrote about this FALSE story!!!!

Picture 708

I just couldn't believe they would do such a thing!!!!

I noticed this morning people were giving me a strange look < more than usual!! >..:P

So? ONCE AGAIN???? The story that I'm going to court is in the Irving media before I know it!!!!!

I better get ready for another raid or the Cops might arrest me on the street and put me in jail until the trial!!!

They will say - Hey??? I read it in the Irving media so therefore it must be true???

Always something!!!!!



A VERY upset Blogger Charles LeBlanc telephone the Fredericton Daily Gleaner!!!




That was the story now and it's the same story now!!!

If I knew where this co-called idiot lives? I would drop a 40 ounces of hard liquor at his door!!!




THIS IS NUTS!!!!

After I'm found not Guilty or Acquitted??? The Government MUST launch a Public inquiry on the people who decided this false charge. Not a Bernard Richard report without talking to me!!!!

Fredericton Police Chief Leanne Fitch MUST call a public Inquiry and resign!!!!

I said or wrote it before and I will SAY IT AGAIN - If this happened to me? What other poor soul have this happen to also that isn't reported by the media????

They're many innocent people in jail because of our corrupt system!!!!

The trail begins at 9:30am tomorrow morning < Tuesday >

One good thing about being an INFAMOUS Blogger? All the Province and country will be watching this one!!!!

P.S. Many thanks to all the supporters who sent money for me to get a good lawyer!!!...:)..

3 comments :

  1. Good luck tomorrow, Charles. There is hope. After all Mike Duffy was acquitted on all counts and we know how corrupt he was. Can I have your camera if you go away for 6 mos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow, Charles. There is hope. After all Mike Duffy was acquitted on all counts and we know how corrupt he was. Can I have your camera if you go away for 6 mos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be praying all goes well in Court for you. All the best my friend.

    Salut!

    ReplyDelete