video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 18 December 2015

Blogger Charles LeBlanc filled in 3 counts of Assault against former CBC Journalist Roy Gjelstad!!!

RoyGeldart 



It had to be done because I wasn't going to end up on another assault charge.

I told MANY people there was something VERY wrong with this idiot and MANY agreed that Roy was heading towards a dangerous path.

My God...this idiot wanted to fist fight another CBC Journalist in a drunken rage.

After thinking about it? I decided to put in a complaint.

Here's the video -







It is going to be interesting because after I had that HUGE fist fight in the middle of the street with Bully Mike Gaudet?  Does Roy truly believe he can handle moi??? NUTS!!!<br/>
<br/>
The Cops were called but no one showed up!!! I was told from an inside source that the 911 Dispatchers didn't like moi.

Can you imagine 911 dispatchers have opinions on different citizens. I just heard this one a few weeks ago...found it VERY strange.

Truly stay tuned....



1 comment :

  1. You won't get your wish old man

    There's nothing backing your claims; and your word is as good as a snake oil's salesman

    Enjoy having this thrown out

    ReplyDelete