video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Former New Brunswick Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Eilish Cleary to Blogger and Public - I am VERY upset and I love my Job!!!!!

  1. IMGP1136


A person must love the small Capital Town of Fredericton eh??? < Yes small Town >

I noticed the Doctor Looking at a store window. I never had a one on one with the Former New Brunswick Chief Medical Officer of Health but since she has been in the News for the past week? I decided to approached the Doctor.

Either its me Acadian Side? < Me Mother is from Scotland > or the Noel Holidays? I didn't put my video camera in her face for comments.

I will not disclose our little chat but she did tell me that I could blog her Picture with a message to the Public - I am VERY upset and I love my Job!!!

This Blogger will leave it at that....:(

Charles,

This is not the typical case that we hear about and then forget it.This is just getting started and the government and the Irvings are in for alot of pressure from a lot of different groups.There will be changes this time.If they think the rexton protest was something they were wrong.This time there will be multiple protests and blockades at the same time.Whites will standing along side the first nations people this time.Things are already in motion and this will be an interesting summer.It's time for the puppet governments of Irving to be replaced for good but for now I guess we can just fuck with them a bit till the next election.

12 comments :

  1. I feel so sorry for this lady, what this government is doing is wrong in so many ways..their treatment of Dr.Cleary and Wayne Grant is deplorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was into the Soleman shoe repair shop a while ago, when Dr. Cleary dropped in for a bit. I recognized her voice, and asked her
    If she was Dr. Cleary. She said yes, and we chatted for a moment.

    I found Dr. cleared to be a very nice lady and I thanked her for doing her job and having the concerns or rather health concerns of New Brunswick residence at the forefront. I feel in my heart that this new government we have in being the Brian Gallant government, and the Irvings.are trying to hide something from the public, and she found out about it, and that is why she was fired. She was fired for having the best health interest of New Brunswick on her mind and willing to do whatever it took to protect the health of those within her jurisdiction. I personally wish her all the best and hope that she is back to work soon In some capacity as chief medical officer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just makes me ill and the way the healthcare is going down the drain, I probably will not get help and I will die....this is what this government is doing to people...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole situation is making me ill and with the healthcare going down the drain, I would probably die before I received any help. This government is disgraceful and has not respect or care for the citizens of this province..so much money being spent on duality and duplication of services and they are continuing and knowingly making us ill, but continue to cut healthcare...so much to be said for someone who is running this province (into the ground)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This hard working, loyal New Brunswicker does not deserve this underhanded treatment by the current government, the Liberals. They have done the same to a unilingual Commissionaire and they will continue to do it until the citizens of this province demand the ability to recall elected officials. I wish her, Wayne and all of the other citizens that the Liberals have been targeting since being elected in October 2014 all the best. Unfortunately I am not technically savvy in figuring out how to post this with my name so I am signing it as Anonymous but my name is Wendy Staples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said at 16:56 - each of our governments has contributed to running this province into the ground. This is exactly how whistleblowers are treated - they are fired and publicly shamed when they know too much and try to do the right thing. I hope Dr. Clearly writes a book about this, although I would prefer to see her get her job back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a shame this government is trying to control what Dr. Clearly does and says. Big business dictates what happens and does not happen in this province and the Liberal government, like the Conservative government are puppets and sit like naughty little dogs waiting for their master to give them their rewards for being good and doing their bidding.....

    And New Brunswickers voted this party to power! The last election was very clearly "Out of the Frying pan and into the fire." results of stupidity. And considering the results here in the provincial election, I was very surprised to see that we had that many stupid people in this Province....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You very Much Charles... That's a mouthful in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats the friggin government look out for firing how can we get rid of gallent people will be very sorry they voted him in -look at the mess we are in already .

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is not the typical case that we hear about and then forget it.This is just getting started and the government and the Irvings are in for alot of pressure from a lot of different groups.There will be changes this time.If they think the rexton protest was something they were wrong.This time there will be multiple protests and blockades at the same time.Whites will standing along side the first nations people this time.Things are already in motion and this will be an interesting summer.It's time for the puppet governments of Irving to be replaced for good but for now I guess we can just fuck with them a bit till the next election.

    ReplyDelete
  11. every person in NB should be outraged at this ...write your MLA your rep from the opposition...tell everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MLAs do not listen = w have to get rid of the head, like Brian Gallant, Time for a revolution ?

    ReplyDelete