video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 6 December 2015

I need $600.00 to hit $5,000.00!!!!

fund I need $600.00 to hit $5,000.00!!!!

It's been quite a ride to get true Justice in this case. I haven't had true Justice yet because I still say that our Justice System is VERY corrupt and needs to be investigated by Ottawa.

But we will get to that issue after this case.

From what I'm told? Over 200 people have given to the Legal Fund and for this I am VERY grateful. This old saying is so true - You know who your friends are when you're down.

It's amazing the system want this issue to go through a trial??? I promise you that the Fredericton Police Force are going to get A HUGE Black eye in this trial.

I proven during my hearings that the Cops doctored the evidence and for this? They will be sued. This is insane!!!

Anyway...if you wish to help me in reaching my $5,000 goal?

Please go to my link below -

Click here to support Charles Leblanc Defence Campaign

http://charlesleblancdefencefund.com/

or you can send me cash at -

Charles LeBlanc

145 Westmorland Street

APT # 1

Fredericton

New Brunswick

Canada

E3B 3L4

Merci..:)

1 comment :

  1. is this a registered charity. on the linked site it says it's managed by friends for justice. i can't find any such group in Fredericton. where will my donation go?

    ReplyDelete