video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 7 December 2015

Fredericton Police Officer Const. Cherie Campbell hearing begins!!




  1. IMGP0888




I will do everyone a favor by not showing up the coming hearings!!!

I had the ADHD Firefighter beside me.




  1. img_7563


During the first break, I decided to stay out of the hearing.

Mrs.ADHD walked by and said - My God? You're Extreme ADHD!!!!

It was so boring and repetitive.

Look at this paper?


  1. IMGP0895


It's a long detail hearing. It sounded more like a trial but then again Cherie Campbell is indeed fighting for her job.

There seem to be lots of support for this female Officer. < Including the Blogger >

I wish Cherie well.....:)...

No comments :

Post a Comment