video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 5 June 2015

Racist Clerk Officer Craig Carleton from the Justice Building in Fredericton must be fired!!!!!

Let me tell you that I have been been so upset in all my life!!!

I showed up in Court to give 2 copies of my Civil Lawsuit to the City of Fredericton and the Judge!!!

I was told that it would cost me 50 cents per paper!!!

Mind you the worker was nice and polite.

I told her that I was on Welfare therefore I couldn't afford to pay for the Papers!!

She went inside a room and chatted with the Clerk Officer Craig Carleton!!!

She told me that I had to pay for the papers!!!

I asked to see Mr.Carleton in person

He came out and you could tell he was upset!  My God??? He even called me - SIR!!!!!

After a little debate Craig Carleton told me - with a lawsuit comes Responsibility and Cost!!!!

His facial expression told it all!!!

He may as well just slip in my face!!!!

I left the building and I was VERY upset!!! He should have just called me a Low Life or a Piece of Shit!!!

I knew if the Judge and the City of Fredericton didn't received the papers? My case would be thrown out of Court!!!

This and other issues are in court!!!




The Cops can labelled the less fortunate as Pedophile but the System will not allow you to fight????

Something IS VERY wrong!!!!


This morning, I confronted many Politicians about this Craig Carleton!!!!


My Court Day is June 10th in the morning!!!!

3 comments :

  1. Carleton is a slimeball and very dishonest - of course, he is a member of the Law Society of New Brunswick, whose members have less scruples than the mafia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come down to the Court on June 10 and we (a bunch of old women) will confront him. Let's see if he can handle us so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many pages?
    I will pay for your pages.

    --maurice the homeless guy--

    ReplyDelete