video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 6 February 2015

Fredericton Police Chief Leanne Fitch and other Cops are being investigated!!!!!



We have the worst Police Force in the Country and the reason is these Cops belong to a Union and CANNOT be fired!!!!

Cops used to be good Community minded people but no more!!!

We need a Provincial Inquiry on these goof balls!!! Many people are in jail because of these steroids Gorillas!!!!

These are not Cops!!!!

Look what they did to me!!!!! Telling my internet provider that I was exploiting kids for sex!!!

FPF Application to ISP by Charles LeBlanc



I might add the New Brunswick Police Commission applauded this kind of witch hunt against the Citizens of this City!!!

False charge of Exploiting kids for Sex is allowed and supported by the Government????

I never received an apology and Fredericton Mayor Brad Woodside is supporting this kind of policing against the Citizens in the Capital!!!!



If the Mayor don't want to protect the citizens against corruption? I believe it's time for him to step down!!!

2 comments :

  1. I have never seen such corruption in any other place I have monitored the courts. Besides being corrupt, they insist on winning, just like bullies. Don't worry, their day of reckoning is approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with 11:51. This is an incredibly corrupt place. No honest politicians, cops, judges or lawyers and only Charles reporting stuff.

    ReplyDelete