video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 23 February 2015

Racist Acadien Cop Martin Gaudet will be the new Deputy Chief of the Fredericton Police Force!!!!



The News just came!!!

This is A HUGE step backward for this Police Force!!!

Thi8s idiot is the one who began all the trouble with the Police Force and I will be bring my concerns to the Police Commission and the Government!!!!

The Citizens in Fredericton are in grave danger with this idiot in power!!!!

Too long for a blog...I'll do a rant in days ahead!!!

This guy accuse me to be a pedophile......dangerous guy!!!

3 comments :

  1. Oh My Goddess -------NO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just confirms it - only the bad get rewarded in this City.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where on earth do you get the idea that Martin is racist; so far from the truth it's funny. I've known Martin since he was a teenager and he is one of the most open minded individuals I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete