video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 12 February 2015

Cry Baby from the Fredericton Police try to swayed Jurors in Kayla Down Leighton case?



Yes, I couldn't believe what I read in the Paper. Members of the Fredericton Police Force crying on the stand to swayed the Jurors????

Something is VERY wrong here!!!!

One guy I respect is New Brunswick R.C.M.P. Corporal Yves Allain!!!



I forgot his name in the video...:(....he took the stand at the Coroner's Inquest in Bathurst and told the room what he saw when he arrive at the scene when the Boys "n" Red got killed.

He gave out the details without any emotions.



How come the cry babies from the Fredericton Police Force can't do this???



Here's my views -






No comments :

Post a Comment