video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 14 February 2015

Federal Government MUST investigate the Office of the New Brunswick Attorney General!!

My Court case is Monday morning and the more we're looking at this case? The angrier I'm getting

This is insane!!!! There are people in the Attorney Office who are pushing this and believe that I'm exploiting Kids between the age of 8-12!

The people in charge of this case are Jim Mockler < I believe that's his name? > and Cameron Gunn!

The Prosecutor Sebastien Micheau is being fooled in getting involved in this case.

We know the Fredericton Police lied to my internet provider that I was exploiting kids for sex!!!

FPF Application to ISP by Charles LeBlanc



So? Who would you see in New Brunswick to launch an investigation of the Attorney Office???

If Cameron Gunn and Mockler believe that I'm a pedophile? Something must be done!!!!

I believe we need a Provincial Inquiry on our Justice System. Too many innocents are being convicted by a corrupt Justice System!!!!

It's going to be interesting Monday morning. The games begins at 9:30am!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment