video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 is going to be a VERY BAD year for the Idiot Cowards Jerkface!!!



It had to come down to this!!!!!

Idiot Cowards Jerkface will no longer have a place to share their idiotic views because all Newspaper Website and News Sites are going to remove their comment section!

It was terrible...people were stepping forward on issues and these jackass would insult them but in a coward way.

There's a site for news and I often leave my videos in there but these idiots attack me personally. It's Nuts!

I always tell these coward to confront me in public or take a swing at me but I haven't seen them yet!!!!

Too bad because it would make a nice story. You beat the shit out of them and have them charge in court! < By the R.C.M.P. of course! >

Yes...these poor little babies had their fun but the good old days will return that if you have something to say? Say it to a person face!

But thank God there are people who have opinions on social media and not afraid  to share them in public!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment