video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 2 April 2018

Does Moncton P.C. Candidate Kelly Murphy support her husband views that people on welfare are Leaches????

The reason I'm posting this is Mike Murphy left a comment against me and block me!!!!!!!

I will be confronting the P.C. Candidate and leader about this sort of censorship.....he is so full of himself and he doesn't think straight...why would he put his wife through this hardship????

Here's my comment in reply to Mike Murphy -

WOW!!!!! Mike Murphy denounce me on his wife post and blocks me!!!!!..I guess we will have to confront the P..C. Party on this new style of communist.....this is what I wrote - Moi lying???? You don't seem to understand Mike that there are a certain group of people in this Province who are not allow to work. Every heard of the Irving Blacklist???...I remember after my fall out with the Irving Management, I couldn't get a job nowhere...many like myself commit suicide and leave this Province forever....I remember landing a land at the Legislature when you were in power...i work for a contractor....next thing you know the Liberal Government didn't want me to work...I would have stayed in a room for 6 months...the Liberals spent $25,000 on a human rights case telling those appointed people that I wasn't allowed to work....I said - Ohhhhhh...the Government doesn't want me to work????...They want me to become a nuisance???? I can do that...well the rest is history.....as for the leaching part....that is a HUGE insult to the people who are not allow to work but I said enough in here.....

No comments :

Post a Comment