video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 13 February 2016

UNB Law professor Nicole O'Byrne views on the Dennis Oland trial and the facts about the Justice System!!!

IMGP1478

I will admit that I had a VERY difficult time listening to this chat.

Nicole is VERY smart and speaks well but once she mentioned the judge? My ADHD minds would go to my cases with the Justice System here in Fredericton.

A 15 minutes interview took me 30 minutes to listen because I had to rewind and rewind.

Two years ago, this professor invited me to speak to the UNB Law students.







Ok..never mind me me me..< did I just say that??? >

Go listen to UNB Law professor Nicole O'Byrne at the link below - < We need more people like her in Fredericton to speak up!! >

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2683555763

3 comments :

  1. Thanks, Charles! We all learned a lot from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is nice to see that there are still people who care about how people are treated fairly.

    This also shows how UNB professors are not intimated by local leaders at how they treat their own citizens and are willing to hear from those who are not considered in the high society snob class.

    It was nice to have young future leaders listen to the abusive justice system and what they themselves should avoid becoming like.

    I saw the abuse the Saint John police committed on Mr. LeBlanc live CBC TV and that was very disturbing to view to say the least. Trying to kill an innocent man who was there as a blogger to take pictures of a peaceful rally.

    The only violence committed was the 8 police on Mr. LeBlanc. The police put Mr. LeBlanc head on the cement floor while putting their knee on his temple skull which could have killed him.

    The Police harassment from orders from City of Fredericton leaders has been brutal for over 8 years. Mr. LeBlanc is a Canadian citizen and is being treated unfairly without one leader in the City of Fredericton voicing their concern. One exception from the video a honest councillor who drove Mr. LeBlanc. My hat goes to you Mr. Councillor and to your brave wife.

    If only we had more courageous leaders wanting better system to treat people like people especially when they are innocent like Mr. LeBlanc. What the City of Fredericton is doing to Mr. LeBlanc could happen to you and I.

    How many more innocent people is the city of Fredericton attacking?

    Good message and only when we bring the TRUTH can dark side be shown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to join a part time French class nearby.

    ReplyDelete