video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 14 February 2016

Blogger first on the scene of huge accident at corner of Brunswick and Westmorland in Fredericton!!!

Myself and a friend just left the building and heard a HUGE bang!!!!

I immediately went for my camera and place the strap around my hand.

Take a look of long long it took the Cops to show up!!!

I chatted with one Cop afterwards and he asked me what color were the street lights when it happened?

I couldn't remember but I did notice the lights on the video.

I called the Fredericton Police asking the cop to contact me but he never did. < I wonder why? >..:P

If the Police are looking at this video < which they do all the time > I put my camera on 5 to 7 seconds after the BIG BANG!!! So you professionals take it from there!!!!

OPPPSSSS....They just contacted me and I gave them the info.....I told them it was on my blog...funny they never asked me what what the website???...lol...:P..:P..:P

P.S. I got VERY upset when an idiot drove by and went through all the debris.....ASSHOLE!!!!



1 comment :