video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 14 February 2016

Pastor Terry Atkinson from The Brunswick Street Baptist Church and Chaplin for the Fredericton Police Force is Stepping down after 14 years!!!

IMGP1496IMGP6498


This is VERY sad News...he was one of the good ones....

He will be missed by many...:(




I don't write long stories anyone since Fredericton Mayor Brad Woodside ordered my other blog shut down. He hated my stories about the less fortunate on the streets but never mind that.

It's sad to see Pastor Terry Atkinson leaving Fredericton.

The man have A LOT of patience and trust me he could have lost it with me on a few occasions...lol.....

He speaks well as in his message yesterday.

Click below -



I can't stop but thinking as Chaplin of the Fredericton Police? He would would the issue of LOVE could take center stage between the Cops and the Blogger. < Sure would help this awful situation >

I will never forget the time he told me he was going to be the new Chaplin of the Cops!!


IMGP6500Picture 16058

Here's a video minutes after he told me the News...lol...



Of all the stories Pastor Terry Atkinson have done? This was the best!!

A tribute to Donnie Acker!!!!





I always told people that I couldn't do his job because he has to listen to everyone different problems and all those meetings...sighhhh....takes a special kind of person to do this.

I took a few pictures after the service. The Pastor didn't want to meet the citizens at the door because it was so cold.



IMGP1517IMGP1515IMGP1516IMGP1518title="IMGP1520">IMGP1520IMGP1518IMGP1519



It's sad...it sorta reminded me of my good Priest Pere Emery when he announce that he was leaving Fredericton.



  1. Picture 240




Well...one thing is certain? The Pastor is leaving in 3 months so I will try to attend all the Service that I can. I love the way he preach.

Bonne Chance Terry...

:)

2 comments :

  1. Two good men indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry is a super guy, a wonderful man and a great pastor, Charlie and he will be greatly, greatly missed.
    Luv ya bud.

    ReplyDelete