video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 4 September 2015

Should picture of drown Syrian little boy be sensationalize???

s

Yes...it is VERY sad....The whole world is watching and action are demanded the people feeing the war be welcome in Canada with open arms.

This reminds me of the boat loads of Vietnamese who came to Canada in the 1970s.

Before Social Media.

A home was built in Memramcook for a family and they kept to themselves. I never saw them going public.

Lets not forget this was a small Acadian Community and visible immigrants were rare.

Europe told the media yesterday that the Christian Culture would be at risk if the onslaught of immigrants continues.

I was thinking of what they said and the first thing that came to my mind was the Supreme Court ordering no more prayers before Municipal Meetings across Canada.

The problem is these days, the minute these immigrants lands in Canada? They demand rights and will go against other religious culture that have been around for hundreds of years.

Is this right???

I know of many born Canadian people who are in dire straight but nothing is done.

I do have a VERY sad story that was done right here in Fredericton.

I don't want to act like a Donald Trump. I am not against importing immigrants. < Me mother is one > but it scares me to hear these immigrants inflicts their views on other cultures or religions once they set foot in Canada.

AS for the picture of the little Boy? Should it be sensationalize???

s

This reminds me the this picture in the 1940s -

b

Before social media? These pictures would have been shown once or twice.

You will see the picture of the little boy for weeks, months and years to come.

Mind you this is not 1970...it is the year 2015!!!

My God....we have Quebecois coming here and demand their French rights in this Province....yes...we all living in a different world these days...:(

P.S. On a another note - People get VERY angry at me when I take pictures of car accidents. They always tell me to respect their privacy!!!

Maybe the same should be done in this case???..Non???

No comments :

Post a Comment