video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 10 September 2015

Blogger TRULY needs your help!!!!

Picture 057 Ok...this is not a spammer....but I must asks you a favor.

You have been on my email list for years and once in a while I would ask the public for money for a camera and other items to keep me going.

During these last few years, many of you have helped me and I have been going for the last 10 years.

It's been a rough ride. Stressful and VERY emotional. I guess the New Brunswick Government or the Fredericton Police are not done with me.

They came up with this ridiculous charge and if it wasn't for a few good friends? I would have plead and the trial would have been over months ago.

If I was charge for a aggravated Assault or Sexual Assault? I would have pleaded guilty and plead for mercy by the Courts. I would NOT be asking for your help!!!

This is not the case. The Members of the Fredericton Police Force have doctored the evidence. < which will be bought up on September 18th >

I don't trust the Justice System because this charge should have been thrown out a long time ago.

We are dealing with VERY evil people who are racists against the less fortunate and the people with mental disabilities.

They are showing no mercy and this is the issue in this case.

As I told so-called Judge Julian Dickson - If this is happening to me?? What other people is this is happening to that will never see the light of day in the media????

He answered - Mr.LeBlanc??? You shouldn't be concern of other people!!! YOU SHOULD ONLY BE CONCERN ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!

Lets not forget that these are the same people who accuse me of exploiting kids for Sex!!!

We are dealing with a VERY racist group of people.

To make matters worst? They told me that I had no rights to a lawyer.

I'm trying to keep calm in that Court room but it's VERY difficult because they are speaking a language that I don't understand...:(

I truly NEED a lawyer and the Judge and the Province are denying me that right!!!

The reason I'm sending you this email and will post on my blog is I need financial help for a lawyer. My supporters have collected $1,000 so far and we need $5,000.

I don't see any of the money and people gave me some money on the street. I quickly give to the people in charge of the fund.

If you wish to help?

Click below for more info -

http://charlesleblancdefencefund.com/

If you wish to send me money? You can do so by sending it to my address at

Charles LeBlanc

145 Westmorland

Apt#1

Fredericton

New Brunswick

Canada

E3B 3L4

Merci Beaucoup...Thank You very much...

Charles

4 comments :

  1. Even $5, $10 or $20 a person adds up quickly, after hearing that the city of Fredericton pays for 5 of it's police members to have suspended time off, Charles now has more credibility than ever and has my support. This is the time for others support him and the fight against an unprofessional force and a less than stellar justice system in NB. Charles and I walked by the police station 2 years ago, a member came out and stared us down, I felt intimidated, I also asked a question to another Fredericton police member when I was in court, rude, rude, rude, this is not what Canada is and they need to shape up or ship out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your uncle Norbert is a millionaire in case you didn't know.
    You should hit him up for a huge donation, the guy probably still has the first dollar he ever made. It would be a tax write off for him.

    --maurice the homeless guy--

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could donate more! I've been following you since the "events" in Rexton. We need you on the streets with your camera!! xox Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legal Aid is useless by design. Convictions keep judges, cops, lawyers and politicians in business and no legal aid means more convictions of innocent people. We really don't have legal aid in this province.

    ReplyDelete