video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Reverend Dr. Terry Atkinson from the Brunswick Baptist Church message on Palm Sunday was VERY strong and true!!!



Ok...lets get one thing straight right now!!!

I'm not one of those Born Again Freak that turn to God in moments of crisis!!!!

Ever since my Favorite Priest and good friend Pere Emery Brien left the City, I have been attending < not regular > the Brunswick Baptist Church.




Regular readers on the Blog knows I find it relaxing in that Church.

One parishioner asked me last week - Are you a Catholic????

I answered I will always be a Catholic!!...:)

But the French Church is way over the hill and I have no car.

I love listening to Reverend Dr. Terry Atkinson preach.

Last Sunday was a little special....I don't know why? But his message seem to be stronger and it attracted all of my 5 ADHD Brains!!!!

So strong that I approached the Pastor asking him why his sermon isn't on their Website????

If you have the time? Listen to this video and let me know your views????

Enjoy -






In closing..some haha



No comments :

Post a Comment